Downloaded transactions not showing

Once again, Quicken has done an update - Version R23.14; Build 27.1.23.14 - and it has once again created the problem of downloaded transactions not showing at bottom of register. The account in sidebar shows flags indicating transactions, but they are not visible anywhere.
Talked to support, went through several steps on shared screen (which I hate doing) and got nowhere. It would seem that update corrupted my files. Really! Solution seemed to be to delete account(s) and start over. Really! This is the second time this has happened. Is there a more sane solution to this problem.

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10
  • Jo CampbellJo Campbell Member ✭✭
    As I stated, I have talked to live support who took me through all those steps and then decided that update had corrupted my files. The solution was to delete accounts and then add back as new account. I was hoping that someone might have come up with a less destructive solution.
  • Sergey KSergey K Member
    I have exactly the same problem with Version R23.14; Build 27.1.23.14 . Online Center and sidebar show downloaded transactions but they do not appear in the registry. Tried to restore from backup but it didn't help.
    I tried https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-says-there-are-transactions-accept-i-do-not-see-any . I see new dowloaded transactions in the Online Center, but "Compare to Register" does nothing.

I really do not want to delete all my accounts losing all history and recreate them.