Why can't I select "days to display" In Bills, Income, and Transfers window

I want to display more than 5 days in my upcoming Bills, Income, and Transfers tab Under Bills and Income. Quicken has stopped allowing me to change to 7, 14 or 30 days since new builds.

My current build is Quicken 2020, Version R23.17, Build 27.1.23.17

Answers

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which view are you selecting, Due Date or something else?
    Under Due Date, the date ranges are available

• Paul ForshayPaul Forshay Member ✭✭
    I know all that, but that row where those options with the drop downs were, they are no longer there.
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 3
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue, sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?

The Windows Snipping Tool (available with Windows 7 and up) can be used to capture a partial screen image and save it to a file.  Microsoft Paint can be used to annotate the image.
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/13776/windows-use-snipping-tool-to-capture-screenshots

To take a screenshot in Mac please see https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201361
    Please create image files of type PNG, JPG or GIF only.

To attach the image here, start composing your reply in the "Type your comment" box at the bottom of this webpage. Drag and drop the image or, at the top of the text entry window you'll see a row of icons possibly beginning with B I S

Click the "Attach image" icon (the one that looks like a tiny landscape with mountain and sun). It will allow you to select and upload the captured image file(s) from your computer. The captured image(s) will be inserted at wherever the cursor is located in the text.
    Here you go, UKR! Note that the normal line that would contain the 3 drop down menus including the days o display are missing in my version.
    And just to show that it's not even there when I actually have a bill in the 7 day range, I created a fictitious bill that shows up in the time frame and the drop dowss are still no longer there
  • UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the images.
    I'm puzzled about this and I haven't seen anyone else complain about it either.
    Please tell me more about your system: Desktop, laptop, tablet? Windows version? Screen resolution settings, magnification settings in xxx% and screen size? Are you using View / Use large fonts?