Manulife Mutual Fund quote not updating

I have multiple Manulife Mutual Funds. The Price for one of them does not update. MMF1953 and MMF1954 and fine MMF1935 does not update. Any ideas?

Best Answer

Answers

• jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2019
    Was it updating previously? If yes, just wait a day or manually price and check the next day.
    If the security is new to the portfolio, double check the ticker in the Security Details to ensure it is correct.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • Ken Brindley
    Ken Brindley Member ✭✭
    It is new to the portfolio. I have tried adding it a couple of times. It has never updated. I had a chat session with support where they were able to reproduce the issue. It appears it might be an issue on the fund company side. Many of there funds do update, but not this one.
  • jr7107
    jr7107 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I have not had a CAD fund for a long time and can't remember what the ticker structure is. I recall maybe it was "FUND:MMF1935". Maybe try "MUTUAL:MMF1935" or "TSE:MMF1935" and see if anything shows up as a test while waiting on answer from support.
    Quicken user since 1994.
    Quicken Forum/Community Contributor since 2005.
  • Ken Brindley
    Ken Brindley Member ✭✭
    The thing is that MMF1953 and MMF1954 and a couple of others work just fine. It is just MMF1935 that doesn't work.
This discussion has been closed.