Recent Activity

starrantstarrant Member
edited December 3 in Paying Bills (Windows)
From within Quicken 2019 on the Bills&Income tab there is a tick box that allows you to display recent activity. Once you tick this box it opens a column on the far right that should display your most recent activity.

This is not working properly as this column will randomly show a single activity. It use to show all recent activity which makes it easy to see what you have paid recently.

I have been on the phone recently with tech support and as a result of that call we did make a new copy of my Quicken file thinking rebuilding the file may fix this issue. Unfortunately this did not work.

Has anyone else had this issue and were you able to come up with a solution?

Comments

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't rebooted Windows since you installed the latest software update, please do so now and then try Quicken again.

Still not working?

Let's try some "Troubleshooting 101" to ensure the Quicken software is installed and updated properly and that your data file is in good working order.
    Please perform all the steps in this document:
    Troubleshooting 101 - Fixing Software Installation and Data File Problems

• starrantstarrant Member
    I have covered all of your requested steps with tech support while using screenshare. The results were my reason for this post. Thanks for your response, not sure of my next step to correct this issue at this point.