Investors Bank will not sync with web or mobile

Since I changed connection from Express Web Connect to Direct connect, I cannot sync my Investors Bank accounts to the web features. I've spoken with Quicken and Investors with no solution. Accounts update okay in Quicken. I've tried to revert to Express Web Connect with no luck. I have deactivated and reactivated the accounts. All options go back to direct connect.

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @MrEarl

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with activating accounts to sync in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Please also let us know if you are receiving an error message or code when attempting to sync the accounts.  The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah

• MrEarlMrEarl Member ✭✭
    My Quicken is on subscription Deluxe, Version R23.17, build 27.1.23.17. I just tried to add the Investors Bank accounts to the mobile accounts and received error code CC-501. The accounts update okay in Quicken. Method is direct connect.