Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

NuVision FCU - no longer avail via Quicken

jtaylo78
jtaylo78 Member ✭✭
Just purchased quicken but cannot seem to get it working with nuvision credit union. Anyone have any luck with that?

Comments

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    It appears that NuVision FCU no longer supports Quicken online account access. Maybe their web site has a way to download your account data from there into a file format which can be imported into Quicken.

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned above, it appears they have been added to the "ZZZ - used to be a Quicken client" list - as they no longer have an active entry for downloading access.
    63294    63294    63294    zzz-NuVision FCU    http://www.nuvisionfederal.org    (714) 375-8000    https://msa.intuit.com/banking/fimkt/termination/term_index_shutdown.ini    ACTIVE    BANKING&DIRECT      

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • engards3
    engards3 Member ✭✭
    Just had a long & frustrating chat session with Nuvision support. Short story: Connect to "Denali. A division of Nuvision FCU" (they're having a problem with the name). Connect using your Nuvision web username & password. But, as it happens, they've had a problem reported today regarding their Quicken connectivity... so it's not working. They're working on it, with no ETA given. Maybe if we all keep bugging them by phone or chat session they'll actually fix it and keep it working (unfortunately they have a poor track history of maintaining Quicken connectivity).
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    engards3 said:
    Just had a long & frustrating chat session with Nuvision support. Short story: Connect to "Denali. A division of Nuvision FCU"
    Here's THAT entry - just for reference -
    57582    57582    57582    Denali. A division of Nuvision FCU    https://www.denalifcu.org/    907-257-7200    https://www.denalifcu.org/    ACTIVE 
    BANKING&WEB-CONNECT        
    BANKING,CREDIT,ACCOUNTINFO&EXP-WEB-CONNECT  

• engards3
    engards3 Member ✭✭
    Support person said via chat that Express Web Connect would be working on Tuesday (12/10/2019 presumably). BTW, I thought it was interesting that the chat transcripts were emailed from a denalifcu.com address.
  • jtaylo78
    jtaylo78 Member ✭✭
    thanks for all of the updates. Does the QFX file work for anyone?
  • markus1957
    markus1957 SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    It is likely that in order to connect with the new entity you will have to deactivate all accounts (including any old hidden accounts) associated with Nuvision and then reactivate them with Denali using the LINK option offered during the process. Make sure to click thru the pull-downs completely during LINK to make sure you are linking to the right account in your Quicken register.
  • jtaylo78
    jtaylo78 Member ✭✭
    Can anyone verify this works before I purchase the software again?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    jtaylo78 said:
    Can anyone verify this works before I purchase the software again?
    What do you mean... "purchase again" -
    thought you already had it up and running and couldn't connect to NuVision -
  • engards3
    engards3 Member ✭✭
    Update from chat support (take it for what it's worth): Web Express is working for Quicken 2018 and 2019. Connect using the Denali link. They are still working on supporting Quicken 2020 -- and have no plans to support Quicken 2017 (what I'm using). Can anyone confirm that it is REALLY working with 2018 or 2019?
  • jtaylo78
    jtaylo78 Member ✭✭
    > @ps56k said:
    > (Quote)
    > What do you mean... "purchase again" -
    > thought you already had it up and running and couldn't connect to NuVision -

I returned it because my primary bank was not working and seemed kind of pointless. So have to repurchase try again and then return again if it still does not work is what the quicken support said.
  • engards3
    engards3 Member ✭✭
    Update: No notice from Nuvision... but I tried to link my accounts again, and it worked perfectly. "Nuvision Credit Union" is listed as a financial institution, and the web login username/password worked flawlessly for connecting via Web Express. But you do get a lot of duplicate transactions, and mismatched transactions. It's a royal pain to delete dozens of individual download transactions (no facility in Quicken to mass-delete them). But it's working... AND working with Quicken Deluxe 2017 for Windows -- which their support people and website said would not be supported. No need for an annual subscription (yet). Yaaay!
  • jtaylo78
    jtaylo78 Member ✭✭
    thanks for update I have been working working with it for a while seems to work good no duplicates for me.
This discussion has been closed.