Credit Card Utilization Tracking (Q Mac)

It would be nice if Quicken had a feature to get all Credit Card account credit limits and calculate balance based on their respective balances.
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Correction.....

If Quicken can pull all credit card balances along with the credit card limits and calculate utilization.
  • It would be nice to have a feature that can pull the balance of my credit cards and their credit limits and calculate a utilization percentage, both individually and collectively.
  • I am looking for a way to calculate credit card utilization within Quicken for Mac. Is this possible? If not, I am also submitting an idea over in the "ideas forum". This would be an incredible feature!
  • John_in_NCJohn_in_NC SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2
    Yes and no.
    Assuming you have setup your credit limits for your credit cards, you can view the Accounts Summary report. This will show your actual compared to your credit limit. It won't calculate a %, but you can see all your accounts in one spot and you can see the usage.

• UKRUKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just for reference, there's a similar discussion over on the Quicken for Windows side ...