Transaction updating with Wells Fargo

Why isn't my Quicken updating same day transactions? I have to wait until tomorrow to see what I spent today. I know that (removed) updates 'pending' transactions from Wells Fargo. Is there a setting I have to change?

Comments

• darnholtdarnholt Member
    I have had the same problem with Wells Fargo Bank. I am unable to download any transactions from the bank. Problem has been going on for 48 hours. I am getting CC-502 Error. Is this a quicken issue or a bank issue?
  • I'm having the same problem. Can 't even add a WF account. It stopped working before the recent update, so I believe it's a (typical) Wells Fubar issue.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @cat3137

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

Quicken doesn't offer the ability to download pending transactions--pending transactions have been authorized by your bank but not cleared and paid from your account yet. Most banks don't allow transactions to download until the transaction clears the bank.

One way to ensure that the account is up to date is to manually enter the pending transactions, the downloaded transactions will then match to these manually entered transactions.

For more information on matching transactions please see the link below.

https://www.quicken.com/support/match-downloaded-transactions-manually-entered-ones

Hope this helps!
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.