Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

How do I edit the payee list?

This discussion was created from comments split from: How do I edit the payee list and where is it found?.

Comments

• jimandkayh
    jimandkayh Member ✭✭
    edited December 2019
    I have the latest Quicken Delux[e]. How do I edit the Payee List
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @jimandkayh

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

There are two types of Payees in Quicken:
    • Online Payees - Payees for online Bill Payments.
    • Memorized Payees: Downloaded or Manually Entered Transactions that are memorized in Quicken to quickly enter payee, category, memo, amount details.
    To edit the Online Payee List, open the Tools menu and select Online Payee List, then New or Edit to make changes.

To edit the Memorized Payee List, open the Tools menu and select Memorized Payee List.  Then click on the payee to edit/delete the entry.  Or use New Payee to create a new memorized transaction.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are further questions/concerns the Community may assist with.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.