Please leave my mouse alone

Unlike every other program I have, after I click to open Q, as it goes through its initialization, my mouse position is moved around and is unusable. Can you please change the instructions so that the mouse is unaffected by whatever it is doing to open the program? It takes a little while and I want to do something else during those 20 seconds or whatever. But I can't because the focus is repeatedly grabbed away from what I'm doing.
Tagged:

Comments

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @Bill ,

The Mouse is moved to the Upper Left Corner of the Monitor Screen with Snap To, for the Mouse is enabled. If any other place, clean the Bottom of the Mouse, and its Mouse Pad for crumbs of food or salt.
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R33.24  USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.6 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 21390.1010
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19043.1052

Note: Holding Down the Shift Key or Ctrl Key produces Window with Quicken 2019 in the Title Bar when clicking About Quicken,

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    As mentioned - do you have the Windows Mouse property settings for SNAP TO - ?

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
This discussion has been closed.