Budget Errors

The budget that is on my PC is not the same as the one on my mobile app. I have tried deleting the app, logging out and back in, and resetting the cloud data. How can I get the budget numbers to be the same?

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Michelle Trayers

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with syncing the Budget data in the Quicken Mobile App, please take a moment and review the information available here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Please also let us know if you are using the Mobile App for Android or Apple and what the installed App version is.

Do you have multiple budgets in your desktop Quicken data file?  If so, is there a chance that the wrong budget is selected in the Mobile App?

If not, are you missing all of the data for the budget, or only for specific categories/accounts?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Sarah

• I am using Quicken Premier version R23.21on Windows 10.
    My Mobile app is IOS. I think the version is 5.18.0 but I am not sure about that.
    I have deleted all but one budget in Quicken. The problem seems to be that on the app the rollover amounts that I changed to 0 have not been set to 0 in the app.
  • @QuickenSarah I added the additional information in my prior post. Are you able to offer me any help with the rollovers that are not correct in my mobile app?