Principal Financial Group Investments

For several weeks, I have had an error (OL-332-A) when attempting to download investment transactions from Principal. Other threads in the community list this as resolved but I am still experiencing issues. I have logged onto the Principal site without issue. I have verified that my signon information in Quicken is correct but Principal does not recognize it during the download. I have also tried to reset the account but that did not resolve the issue.

Best Answer

• Jana Vos
    Jana Vos Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I contacted Principal directly about the error and received the following email:

Principal Funds <[email protected]>
    Mon 12/30/2019 8:29 AM
    Hi, Jana,

Thank you for visiting our website and for placing your confidence in Principal Funds for your investment needs.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with respect to this matter. We are currently experiencing issues with clients accessing their Principal Funds accounts via Quicken. Although we currently do not have a time of resolution, we hope to have this matter addressed shortly.

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Jana Vos
    Jana Vos Member ✭✭
    As stated in my original post, I have signed into the Principal website so my used id is not locked. I have also verified that the password I’m using in Quicken is correct.
  • Jana Vos
    Jana Vos Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    I contacted Principal directly about the error and received the following email:

Principal Funds <[email protected]>
    Mon 12/30/2019 8:29 AM
    Hi, Jana,

Thank you for visiting our website and for placing your confidence in Principal Funds for your investment needs.

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with respect to this matter. We are currently experiencing issues with clients accessing their Principal Funds accounts via Quicken. Although we currently do not have a time of resolution, we hope to have this matter addressed shortly.