Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

"go to billers website" in the "Bills and Income" tab

When I click on "go to billers website" in the "Bills and Income" tab on a couple of my accounts (Sprint and Capitol One) it won't connect to the website. The web address it is trying to connect to is "www.mobilligy.com/test" which I believe is a competitor to Quicken?? No error messages. Ive tried deleting and re-added them but still have the same problem.

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    edited December 2019
    Hello @Otter59

Thank you for taking the time to report the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I tested in my copy of Quicken Windows R23.18 and am also seeing this issue with multiple online biller websites in addition to Capital One and Sprint.  The mobilligy.com/test URL appears to be a testing website for our Online Biller service providers.

We have escalated this issue for further investigation and would recommend in the meantime, using an external browser to enter the direct URL for the Online Biller website you wish to view, instead of selecting "go to billers website" in the Quicken software.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are further questions/concerns.

Thank you,

Sarah

(CTP-469)

• I click on "go to billers website" in the "Bills and Income" tab on my GEICO account and it won't connect to the website. The web address it is trying to connect to is "www.mobilligy.com/test"
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Otter59 & @RandyL!977

We've just received an update on the escalation confirming that this issue should now be resolved.

Please attempt to use the "Go to Billers Website" link once again and let us know if you continue to be redirected to the invalid "www.mobilligy.com/test" url.

Thank you,

Sarah
This discussion has been closed.