RESOLVED 12/20/19; 12/17/19: 12/14/19 Users receiving QCS - 0500 or HTTP - 0500 errors

Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
edited December 2019 in Alerts
We are receiving reports that some Quicken for Windows and Quicken for Mac Users are receiving a QCS - 0500 or a HTTP - 0500 error when attempting to update their accounts in Quicken. 

This is an emerging issue that we are currently investigating. Please contact Quicken Support and reference Alert 7230621 for further assistance with troubleshooting this error.

We are asking everyone to please make sure to not sign out of your data file, reset your cloud, or deactivate and reactivate the account(s) until logs have been reviewed by Support, as this can cause further issues.

If you would like to be automatically notified of any updates regarding this issue, please "bookmark" this Alert by clicking the yellow star in the upper right corner.

Thank you!

Alert ID: 7230621
-Quicken Natalie 

Comments

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    UPDATED 12/17/19

We appreciate your patience while these issues have been under investigation.

At this time, the QCS-0500 error has been resolved and Users should no longer receive this error when updating investment accounts.

Our Teams are continuing to investigate the "HTTP 500" error reported by some Users and there is not a solution available at this time although we are working to resolve this error as quickly as possible.

If you would like to be automatically notified once the "HTTP 500" error has an update and/or resolution, be sure to "Bookmark" this post.

Thank you!
    UPDATED 12/20/19

Our investigation has identified the root cause of the HTTP 500, we have notified the Financial Institutions of this issue and are working with them to resolve as quickly as possible.

At this time we do not have an ETA on when a resolution will be available and recommend bookmarking this thread to automatically receive notification of updates and/or a resolution as it becomes available.

Thank you!
    edited December 2019
    RESOLVED 12/20/19

This issue has been resolved internally, however Quicken for Mac Users will first need to perform a refresh of the Financial Institution branding and profile information to resolve this error in Quicken.

To refresh the Financial Institution branding and profile information, please visit https://www.quicken.com/support/what-do-if-my-bank-not-listed-quicken-or-if-my-bank-was-recently-added-quicken and follow the instructions for Quicken for Mac.

We appreciate your patience while this issue has been under investigation and if errors persist after performing the branding/profile refresh, please start a new post in the Community to report the details.

Thank you!

UPDATE 12/20/19

Some Users are reporting they are continuing to receive a HTTP 500 error, we have re-opened the issue with our service providers.

At this time we ask that Users allow up to 4 hours (9 pm EST), then perform a refresh of the Financial Institution branding and profile data, following the steps for Quicken for Mac available at https://www.quicken.com/support/what-do-if-my-bank-not-listed-quicken-or-if-my-bank-was-recently-added-quicken.

Once the branding and profile information has been refreshed, please then attempt to update/send account and payment data once more.

Thank you!
    RESOLVED 

This issue has been resolved and Quicken for Mac Users should no longer receive a HTTP 500 error.

If you are still receiving this error and have not yet, please perform an update to the Branding and Profile information following the steps available here -  https://www.quicken.com/support/what-do-if-my-bank-not-listed-quicken-or-if-my-bank-was-recently-added-quicken.

Thank you!
This discussion has been closed.