Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

What happened to the bimonthly option for scheduled bills? (Q Mac)

Tom Auer
Tom Auer Member ✭✭✭
My electricity utility bills bimonthly, and they can't be the only one. This needs to be added for the options for scheduled transactions, and isn't currently an option.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your Idea.

To ensure that the Idea is understood, do you mean that the bill is paid every other month or twice a month?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • chitownhockey
    chitownhockey Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hmmm.  I see "Twice a month" and "Every 2 months" as options in Quicken Mac for paying bills.  

So, either scenario works.  
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @chitownhockey

Thank you for the response and clarification.

I was unable to locate every 2 month's option but I see the option now :)

This Idea is being changed to a discussion as these 2 options are available in Quicken for Mac.

To schedule a reminder "Twice a Month" choose this option from the "Frequency" drop-down.

To schedule a bill reminder for every other month, leave the "Frequency" on "Monthly."

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • Tom Auer
    Tom Auer Member ✭✭✭
    Oh, interesting, thank you. That is a bit subtle, as the "Every X month" option only appears when the Starting section is expanded.
  • I am using the Mac subscription version. I am converting from Windows 2017 running in Parallels on my Mac. I have a couple of bills that are scheduled every two months. That "every two months" option is in Windows 2017. I do not see that option in the Mac subscription version.
This discussion has been closed.