Mobile app updates do not download to desktop

I am using Quicken Premier R.23.17 Update Version 27.1.23.17 on a PC running Windows Edge
In the last month the updates I make on the mobile app do not download to my desktop. When I sync from the desktop I only see transactions being uploaded, which then over write the updates I made on the mobile app. I have no problems downloading transactions from banks and credit cards.

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @eloise27

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

To ensure we are understanding the process correctly, once you have selected the "sync" icon in the Mobile App, are you also then running the Mobile Sync in the Quicken Desktop software? Either from the One Step Update or the Mobile & Web tab?

If so, please open the Mobile & Web tab in the Quicken desktop software and let us know what the listed "Last Sync" date is.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • eloise27eloise27 Member ✭✭
    Tyka-
    I don't have a SYNC icon in my mobile app, I just hit save and updates are uploaded to the cloud. At least that is how the app was working until a few months ago.

When I update in the app, I then go to my desktop, open the Mobile&Web tab and hit the SYNC NOW button. The current date and time is then listed for the most current SYNC. That used to download load all of my updates from the cloud and then I would download new transactions on-line. Then I would work on my desk top, sync again to upload the changes to the cloud.

I can upload to the cloud from my desktop but I cannot download from the cloud to my desktop.

Any suggestions?
    thank you
    Eloise
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @eloise27

Thank you for the response and for providing more details

If you are still experiencing this trouble, I would start by resetting the Quicken cloud.

Go to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts.
    Click Reset your cloud data.

If the trouble persists, I would verify the following information

First, verify that you are signed into the correct Quicken ID. The Quicken ID you sign into on the Mobile App needs to be the same one you use in Quicken on your computer. To verify the Quicken ID in Quicken on your computer, go to Edit > Preferences then Quicken ID, Mobile & Alerts. On the Mobile App, sign out (located in Settings) then sign back in using the same Quicken ID you just confirmed you're using on your computer.

Are you viewing the correct data file?

After signing into the Mobile App, you will be given a list of data files associated with your Quicken ID. Here you can select which data file from Quicken on your computer you want to view on the Mobile App. If you are missing transactions on the Mobile App, make certain you are viewing the same data file you have open on your computer. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/troubleshooting-quicken-mobile-companion-app

If the trouble continues to persist after these steps, I would contact support directly for advanced troubleshooting.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka 
    -Quicken Tyka
  • eloise27eloise27 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the suggestion! All is working again.
    I guess this is something that should be done periodically?
    Thanks so much for the help :0)