Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Wells Fargo Error CC-885

Starting this past weekend, I started getting the following message after downloading Wells Fargo activity, and then importing: "Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885]."

Today, when I tried to import the qfx file, there was a message that 6 transactions were being imported, but nothing was and the above error message appeared again.

This may be relayed to similar post from Quicken Natalie recognizing problems with Wells Fargo, bit the error message numbers were different than the above.

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Bobalaska

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I would recommend contacting support directly about this error you are receiving.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

This error is definitely unusual as a "CC" error indicates an error with Express Web Connect, however the method being used is Web Connect.

This will require a review of the log files and most likely an escalation to correct this issue.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

Happy Harvest! Gobble! Gobble!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @Bobalaska

If you are still needing assistance with the CC-885 error with Wells Fargo, may I ask that you try the steps listed below and respond back and confirm is this works to correct the error or if the trouble persists.

Go to the (+) in the top left-hand corner by "Accounts" and choose "Checking."

This will open the bank list, choose the (?) in the bottom left and select "Update List" once that is complete choose "Show List" and close out of the add account screen.

Please try to import a QFX like you would to update the account.

Please let me know if the error persists after this step.

Thank you!

-Quicken Tyka
    Happy Harvest! Gobble! Gobble!
  • ThomasMToddThomasMTodd Member ✭✭
    I have been downloading for many months now with no problem, last time was early December. But last two days, have received the same CC-885 message and Wells Fargo support says problem is on Quicken end. Their site is working same as always
  • CountScotulaCountScotula Member ✭✭
    Yes, many of us are having the same problem with various financial institutions that offer QFX downloads for import. If you search CC-885 in this community you'll see a bunch of threads going.

No one, including Quicken Support, has an answer for it yet. But you should definitely call them between the hours of 5 am and 5 pm PST. They will likely have you send in a few log files and take some info from you like the name of the institution and when the problem began. They'll give you a ticket number and tell you they will email you when they have an estimated resolution time for the issue.
This discussion has been closed.