Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

Why is Unspecified business transactions (income and expenses) in my tax line item column?

I don't know how it happened, but, my Quicken 2019 Home, Business and Rental software has magically placed "Unspecified" business transactions (income and expenses) in my tax line item column instead of the tax line categories that I entered a while ago. I tried to change the transactions from "unspecified" to "Rental Expenses/Income" category. How do I get back the categories that I initially entered, or replace the "unspecified" with the correct tax line rental transactions.?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Dziadzi1719

Thank you for taking the time to share your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

There are a few different reasons why a business transaction can be "unspecified", if you haven't already, I would recommend reviewing the in-product Quicken Help topic for more information and steps to resolve each reason why this could occur.

I hope this information is helpful and please let us know if there are further questions/concerns the Community may assist with.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • Thanks, Sarah. I did an online chat with one of your colleagues. If it helps, here is the reference code of my interaction:

T7241650
    To date, the problem has not been resolved.