Account overview balance not matching the actual account balance over time
The account overview balance is not matching the actual account balance over time. It had very large negative numbers showing up as the end of period balance. I created a new account and started moving records over to the new account. The new account's "Account overview balance" WAS correct and matched the actual account balance at the start. I moved a few months of records at a time, but after about a hundred record or 15 months of data, the account overview balance went negative again. I move a few months of data back to the old account, but it did not clean up the issue. There seems to be corruption and the validate does not clean it up.