Metro by T-Mobile not updating

I am unable to get my online bill from Metro by T-Mobile to update. This has been going on for a few days. I've even tried to delete/re-add the bill reminder. However, now the software tells me that the biller already exists. Then when I go to the "Manage Online Billers" screen, there ARE NO ONLINE BILLERS!!!!! How can I fix this?

Comments

  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @[email protected]

    Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

    I was able to locate your profile and view the Metro biller, I do see that there is an error occurring for this biller.

    I have gone ahead and reported this to our services provider, please allow 24-48 hours and attempt to add the biller once more and let me know if you are able to successfully add the bill or continue to receive the error message.

    Thank you,

    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • I am STILL getting the same issue. However, it IS the holidays so it's possible that the services haven't been updated.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @[email protected]

    Thank you for the response, although I apologize for the delay.

    I have received confirmation that this bill has removed and should now be able to added.

    Please attempt to add the Metro bill once more and let me know if it succeeds or if the error still persists.

    Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • I was able to add the Metro bill back into the software yesterday, but now it won't refresh the bill. The bill was paid automatically and shows the new date on my Metro account itself, but your servers are screwed up AGAIN!!!!

    They only ask for 2 fields when refreshing the bill by itself, whereas it SHOULD be asking for 3 fields (username, password, & verification code). Your servers are telling me that my password is incorrect when it is THE EXACT SAME PASSWORD that works on my Metro account itself!!!!

    This is about the third time in as many months where your servers have screwed up my Metro bill updates.
  • Just tried to delete and re-add the biller again. This time, it deleted okay, but it won't let me re-add it, because it says the authentication failed. When I deleted the online biller, I did notice that your software/server deletes the first digit of the phone number which is what Metro by T-Mobile uses for the UserID. If that's what is happening when your server sends the authentication request, then that's what is constantly causing the problem.
  • IS ANYONE EVER GOING TO FIX THIS PROBLEM OR AT LEAST GET BACK TO ME!!!!!

    I've been getting error messages about bills not updating but no details about the error for OVER A MONTH NOW!!!!!
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @[email protected]

    Thank you for providing additional details, although I apologize for the delay in response.

    At this point, I would recommend contacting Quicken Care directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

    Thank you,

    -Quicken Tyka

    -Quicken Tyka
This discussion has been closed.