Home Quicken for Mac Product Ideas - Quicken for Mac Scheduled Transactions and Online Bills (Mac)

Remove /Filter Marked as Paid Transactions on Bills and income Screen (Q Mac)

Is there a way to not display paid transactions from the Bills & Income register? Currently, transactions marked as paid show on the register until the date they're due. I'd like for them to be removed from the register if paid early. No need to show these transactions I know I've already marked paid.
Tagged:
3 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @AMJR

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question.

At this time, the ability to remove transactions that have been marked as paid from the Bills & Income register is unavailable.

I have gone ahead and changed this discussion to an Idea so that others may vote. To add your vote, please click the grey triangle in the blue banner at the top of the discussion.

Ideas are periodically reviewed by our development team to see what people would like to be available in the future.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka
  • AMJRAMJR Member
    Any update on this requested feature? All I'm asking is for a simple tab in the register settings so I can exclude paid transactions from the register. I.e. if on 7/6/2020 I paid a transaction that isn't due until 7/20/2020, I don't want it to continue showing on the register as it unnecessarily clutters the register view. I normally pay my transactions early so many transactions will continue to be shown on the register until the "due" date is met. For now, I'm getting around this issue by changing the due date to the paid date manually for each transaction paid early. Another way for Quicken to easily resolve this issue is to automatically change the transaction due date to the paid date (when paid early). Hence, automating what I'm doing manually now. It should be an optional features as not all users may want it. Thank you.