Quicken downloads incorrect due date for Arizona Public Service, Online Bills and Income

gooddog50
gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
Quicken downloads incorrect due date for Arizona Public Service (Public Utility). I have worked with Quicken Premium Support(888) 415-7170 previously and have not been able to permanently resolve the issue. We have deleted the account, added it back, killed all reminders, validated files, etc.. We get to a state where it seems to be prepared to look for the next bill (Awaiting next bill), then when it fetches a bill, loads the incorrect due date. It usually states the bill is due the day it is downloaded or the next day.
I have attached relevant screen shots downloaded today 12/24/19 showing the APS account added and next bill due 1/3/20, but added to Quicken showing due today.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
Quicken Premier Subscription
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    Hello @gooddog50

Thank you for sharing your question with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

eBills are facilitated by a third party company, in a similar fashion to downloading transactions.  We log into the biller account on your behalf and download the eBill information directly from the Biller so the amount in Quicken should mirror the amount you would see when logged into the biller website/account yourself.

If the amount when logged into the biller website matches the amount downloading into Quicken, I would recommend contacting the biller support team to inquire why the amount differs.

I have also sent a direct message providing so more information.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

(Edited)
    ~~~***~~~
  • gooddog50
    gooddog50 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Tyka,
    The billing information revised the following day after I had posted this inquiry and corrected the due date. So, as you can see from your own info, it's all correct at this time. I don't recall mentioning anything about taxes, so I'm not sure about your above comment.
    Thank you again for the follow up.
    Clay
    Quicken since Andrew Tobias "Managing Your Money" V-12 (DOS)
    Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit, Core i7 
    Quicken Premier Subscription
This discussion has been closed.