Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Transactions containing data in the “tag” field are not being synched to the web

About a month a ago I noticed that a number of transactions were not being synced to the web. Recently I determined that it is all transactions that contain data in the “tag” field that are not being synched. This is another new issue that has cropped up recently.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @jhvander

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

I am currently unable to recreate what you describe. I am able to sync and view transactions that are assigned a tag.

May I ask if you are using the Window or Mac program and which version?

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jhvander
    jhvander Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the response. I am in Canada using the latest Windows version.
  • jhvander
    jhvander Member ✭✭
    Also, one of my discussion topics seems to have been dropped. Where can I find it.
  • jhvander
    jhvander Member ✭✭
    This issue is still occurring for all transactions with data in the Tag field. I have no idea how to get answers on this. I have talked to technical support... they had me try a whole series of obvious steps that produced no results.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Hello @jhvander

Thank you for taking the response, although I apologize that this issue continues to persist.

At this point, I would recommend submitting feedback through the web application.

This option is located at app.quicken.com in the bottom right-hand corner.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jhvander
    jhvander Member ✭✭
    I honestly cannot believe that you are asking me to report this issue somewhere else. You know about it... so I would ask you to report it, monitor progress, and keep me in the loop on the when it will be fixed. Thank you.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Hello @jhvander

Thank you for the response, although I apologize for any frustration that this has caused.

The Community is mainly a user to user forum.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849427/whos-who-on-the-community

Moderator - these are Quicken employees who are dedicated to moderating the community and answering questions; Moderators can help you with Quicken, but they can also work with you if you've got an issue with your Quicken order or questions about managing your Quicken.com account.  The Moderators will help guide you to support if they can't resolve your issue on the community, and they're available seven days a week--they'll always have the username "Quicken Name" such as "Quicken Kathryn".

I apologize for not being able to assist further at this time, however, the Community does not have the necessary tools to submit and monitor as an issue and provide feedback.

Unfortunately, upcoming releases, fixes, and new features are rarely pre-announced.

I hope this clarifies.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • jhvander
    jhvander Member ✭✭
    What I still do not understand is why Quicken Support does not take an issue and work it to resolution. They refer it to this forum and vice versa... I’m getting dizzy with all the run around.
This discussion has been closed.