One Step Update Icon missing above Account Bar after updates

I used to have a One-Step Update icon above the Account bar. After this last update it is gone. The standard icons(including One-Step Update) are still below the menu bar. Any suggestions as to whether this is gone forever or a glitch?

Comments

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Which one is missing -
    A - the one next to the "Accounts" text
    B - the one on the menu bar with the wording "Update"

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • jlspitzer
    jlspitzer Member ✭✭
    A. Now that you show the bar, I am missing that entire menu.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @jlspitzer

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the missing icons on the toolbar in Quicken, I
    would start by right-clicking in the section where the icons should be and choosing "Customize Toolbar."

You should then be presented with a list of options to add icons to the toolbar.

https://www.quicken.com/support/how-do-i-customize-quicken-toolbar

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jlspitzer
    jlspitzer Member ✭✭
    Hi, I do not see an option to add back the icons above the account list in the customize quicken toolbar. Here is a screenshot of the missing icons from another community post.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Thank you for the response and for providing another screenshot.

If you haven't done so already, I would perform an uninstall using the QcleanUI utility and then reinstall Quicken application once more.

The steps and instructions for running the QcleanUI can be found in the link below. 

https://www.quicken.com/support/using-qcleanui-uninstall-quicken

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • BrianDL123
    BrianDL123 Member
    I was able to restore the One-Step Update icon by doing this: Select "Standard Menus" within the "View" command.
This discussion has been closed.