Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Red Flag on Transactions in Checking or Investment Accounts but no Transactions Shown

This is not a question. It is a solution that actually worked!! I did exactly what Quicken support suggested and opened the tools/on-line center and looked at two investment accounts that had red flags (2017 Quicken) but no transactions within the Account Files. I found the transactions listed already in the investment accounts and they were duplicated in the Online Center screen. After much reading and wrestling, I carefully wrote down the transactions from the accounts, then deleted them. I then went back to the "Compare to List" box within transactions to make sure they were gone. I then clicked on the Update/Send box in the Online Center for the account and it not only cleared the flag but put the transaction that was sitting in the Online Center into the proper account. YEA!!!! It worked for both accounts.
This discussion has been closed.