What's Happening in the Quicken Community - December '19 Edition
Happy New Year! We hope your Holidays were amazing and thank every one of you for using Quicken and being a part of the Quicken Community!
As we start a new year, the Community Moderators are extremely focused on bringing attention and awareness to the number of requests for new features we have received in the Community.
All Ideas are great, but some seem to be more popular than others and we want to ensure that none of the fantastic Ideas are left behind.
In an attempt to streamline our efforts and gain a better understanding of which of these less popular Ideas are still needed or wanted, each month in the Newsletter we will be spotlighting some of the older Ideas that are under consideration for archival.
Idea posts are reviewed by our Product Teams for insight on what features or functionality Users would like to see added. The more votes an Idea receives, the higher it is prioritized for possible future implementation.
Please take a minute to review these Ideas and Add your Vote if you’d like to see them implemented in Quicken.
- Select the Order of Budget Columns vs. Budget Report Columns [edited]
- User Visible Bug Reports
- How can I locate and delete old calendar notes
- Alerts for going over Budget amount
- Default Report Format
To add your vote, navigate to the first comment in the Idea and click on the Arrow icon in the blue box to add your vote. You’ll know the vote has been counted when the arrow turns black.
Below are some examples of User requested Ideas that have been implemented, are Planned to be implemented, or Under Consideration.
- Like to be able to sync Foreign Accounts Currencies with Quicken Mobile
- Add True Multi-Currency Support in Quicken for Web
- Track Bitcoin, BTC and other Cryptocurrency Accounts in Quicken
- Add Ability to Link Accounts to Brokerage Accounts to Quicken for Mac
- Add Option for 2-Line Row Display in Quicken for Mac
Key Releases & Highlights for Quicken for Windows
Quicken 2020 R23.18
- Improvement: Updated Tax Planner to reflect changes in tax rate.
- Improvement: Improved tracking when the Forgot Password link is used.
Key Releases & Highlights from the Quicken Mobile App 5.17.2 Release
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
Community Stats for the Month of December ‘19
1,355 New Questions created with 1,277 answers posted and 760 Accepted Answers
Community Leaderboards for December ‘19