Unable to Import .CSV Address File

Comments

• dflattop1
    dflattop1 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue. I have tried to import using .csv and .txt and neither works nor does it give an error message. @Quicken Sarah and assistance would be greatly appreciated.
  • dflattop1
    dflattop1 Member ✭✭
    @"Quicken Sarah"
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    @Quicken Sarah  see the add on poster
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    dflattop1 said:
    I am having the same issue. I have tried to import using .csv and .txt and neither works nor does it give an error message. @Quicken Sarah and assistance would be greatly appreciated.
    Hello @dflattop1

Thank you for reaching out, although I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with importing a .CSV file as well.

May I ask, what type of data is contained in the .CSV file you are attempting to import?

Is it customer/vendor address information?  Or different type of data such as investment quotes/updates?

Please also take a moment and review the information here, and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Thank you,

Sarah
  • dflattop1
    dflattop1 Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Sarah

We are trying to import the customer/vendor address information.

The version is R23.18. The latest release I would assume. We just bought this in December 2019.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @dflattop1

Thank you for that additional information.  When importing Address Book information, such as customer/vendor address information, the data does need to be formatted so Quicken can read the data correctly.

If you haven't already, please review the information available here and confirm the address information is in the proper format.

If the data is already formatted correctly, do all of the fields appear in the "Fields to be imported" box?  Does anything appear in the "Mapping" box?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah

This discussion has been closed.