T-mobile no longer in the list of billers (edited for readability)

I've even tried restoring a backup. Is T-mobile no longer supported? My due sate for AT&T is still incorrect. And most of my bills constantly say they are waiting to be updated...when i know they have. Ever since i upgraded to the new subscription version of the programs i have has nothing but HUGE problems with what used to be a very simple bills tab which became VERY overly complicated that no longer works for most of my bills.
Tagged:

Comments

• irish316irish316 Member ✭✭
    Yes, I have noticed T-mobile was removed. I am tired of the online bills not working (yes, Capital One which has not worked for over 6 months) and many others working on and off again. I'm about ready to remove all online bills and do everything manually since Quicken can't fix these issues. Why have a subscription model when it doesn't work correctly?
  • Rich ArdRich Ard Member ✭✭
    Metro by T-mobile is certainly not the same thing. Odd such a huge wireless company would be suddenly removed with no warning. Or is this an oversight?
  • PHandPHand Member
    I have the same issue, T-Mobile disappeared together with several other online billers that I had set up. I just started using Quicken two month ago switching over from YNAB mainly because of the cashflow forecasting capability. So far I am not impressed and already started looking for other options. Too many technical issues.
  • I noticed that my T-Mobile bill stopped working randomly, so I removed out all of my bills since there were again multiple PNC bills that were in the system erroneously and causing issues. Even after removing all bills, I kept getting the classic "Biller already added" error and had to reset cloud data. After resetting, T-Mobile is no longer an option to add to the bills category again.
  • I have noticed the same issues. Billers stop working even though they're in the system and say it will update when the next bill is ready, but they never do. So I deleted t-mobile, but when I went to put it back, it was not there. Only some metro, visa etc by t-mobile. Anyone got any ideas?
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello all,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for further assistance.

Contact Support

Quicken Care has the tools to review the online biller profile to research this issue further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
  • irish316irish316 Member ✭✭
    Why do we need to contact Quicken Care? All you need to do is try to add T-mobile as an online biller and search for it. Guess what? T-mobile is no longer an online biller. Quicken Care can't fix adding a biller that is no longer on the billing list. :/
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @irish316

Thank you for the question.

There have been posts here on the Community regarding the T-mobile biller, however, there has not been an official alert or announcement regarding this issue

Contacting support will help create tickets to gauge user impact so that an escalation may be opened with the E-bill Service Providers if necessary.  

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka