CC-502 errors when attempting to update wife's account at PSECU-new

I have been experiencing CC-502 errors when attempting to update all of my wife's accounts at PSECU-new, for the last several weeks with one exception. On 1-2-2020 I was able to update her accounts one time. Since that one event, I have not been able to update any of her accounts.
I too have several accounts with PSECU-new and since 1-2-2020 all my accounts with PSECU-new have been updating without any problems. It is beyond me why my wife's accounts produce the CC-502 error and my accounts have no problems updating.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @cgclemens

Thank you for taking the time to share the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you haven't already, please try to update the accounts by opening the Account Register > Account Actions menu > Update Now option

Does the CC-502 error message persist?  Do you receive a different error?  Or does the update complete successfully?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah
  • cgclemenscgclemens Member ✭✭
    The CC-502 Error had been consistent up until today. However, today when I checked the account again and all of the accounts have been updating except for one account, which is now returning a CC-899 Error. This is the only account that is returning the CC-899 Error. I have tried the update now feature on the account but continue to receive the error.
    Since the software update that was performed, I no longer receive the CC-502 error. However, now I keep getting a CC-899 error on my wife's one account. She has numerous accounts at PSECU-new all of which are accessed with a single sign-on, but only one account returns the CC-899 error. I attempted to update via the update now under the settings within the account to no avail.
    I am not too sure where to go from here?
  • Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @cgclemens,

Thank you for following up with that additional information, although I apologize for the delay in getting back to you. 

Please take a moment to review the information and follow the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the CC-899 error in Quicken.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie 
    -Quicken Natalie 

• NotACPANotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I SUSPECT that when you installed the Q update, that your Firewall isn't recognizing that it's still Quicken ... and thinks that it's a new program and thus the Firewall doesn't have  instructions to let Q thru.
    Check your Firewall settings.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
    Between myself and my wife, we have approximately 18 accounts at the same institution and only receive the CC-899 error on one account.