Entered a lot of transactions on web, now getting cloud sync errors

I made a lot of entries on the web last night. This morning I attempted a web sync and noticed the entries didn't download. Pulled up OSU summary and it says there were "Errors during Quicken Cloud sync". Not sure what the problem is. The entries made on the desktop are syncing up to the cloud just fine. But entries made in the cloud aren't being downloaded to the desktop.

Answers

• Valderi
    Valderi Member ✭✭✭✭
    Do you work in English US ? 
    First try to sign out and sing in your cloud account.
    If it does not work, I suggest to reset your cloud, going in the preferences and mobile&Web.
    I hope it helps.

• whitenack
    whitenack Member ✭✭
    Yes, I am in the US. Was hoping not to reset the cloud account because I will lose all the entries I have just made.
  • Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @whitenack

Thank you for sharing the details of this issue with the Community, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience experienced.

If you haven't already, please open the Quicken desktop software and go to the Mobile & Web tab.  In the upper right corner will be a "Sync Now" button with a Last-sync date.

What is the listed "Last-sync" date?  If you click on the Sync Now button - does the sync complete or do you receive an error message at all?

Please let us know, thank you.

Sarah