Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Stack view on the Bills & Income tab

I click on Bills & Income and it says there are no manual bills due in the next 7 days. Can this be modified to show a longer window(like 30 days)? Or is this a bug? One of the features I used the most in the previous version was the stack view to see upcoming bills. I upgraded and it's gone or broken. Doesn't seem to matter how I change settings in the preferences. It works for income & transfers but not bills.

Best Answer

Answers

• Mike Thomas
    Mike Thomas Member ✭✭
    I have spent approximately 6 hours with quicken help chat with no acknowledgement that this is a known issue. Rewording the problem and searching, I see it has been an issue for over 2 years!! Is this being addressed at all?
  • Mike Thomas
    Mike Thomas Member ✭✭
    I have found the answer through a different thread but can't edit the above comment. However Quicken should inform their support chat staff!
  • not-a-fan
    not-a-fan Member ✭✭
    edited April 2020
    The fact that stack view is limited to a maximum of 30 days is A SERIOUS LIMITATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have some quarterly bills that I need to be able to plan for 40-50 days in advance, and the easiest way to do that is to be able TO ACTUALLY SEE THEM 40 - 50 DAY IN ADVANCE, without having to change my preferred view.

30 days is a STUPID LIMITATION, and I am beginning to regret upgrading (today) to the 2020 version. I already miss my 2017 version.
This discussion has been closed.