Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Why are market value totals on some accounts wrong?

I have 10 investment accounts (Merrill and Schwab), 4 show accurate market value totals and 6 don't (5 must higher than correct online totals and 1 slightly lower). Incredibly frustrating and difficult to try and rely on a product/service where the results provided are simply not correct. Anyone understand the cause?

Unless I can read about an explanation of something I'm doing wrong or I bug fix, I will sadly need to cancel my subscription.

Answers

• Hello @JohnReese

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize for any frustration you may be experiencing. 

It seems the Community may need a bit more information to be able to assist further. Please take a moment to review the information available here and post back to let us know what version/release of Quicken you're using.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie