Home Quicken Mobile Errors and Troubleshooting (Mobile)

Getting pop up error message when I synch

I get a pop up error message when I exit Quicken from my desktop and attempt to sync. See attached file.

Best Answer

• jjmilbergjjmilberg Member ✭✭
    Accepted Answer
    None of the steps in the link seemed to apply, so I reset my cloud data and was able to sync without getting the error. I will monitor the situation over the next few days, and if it seems to still go okay, I'll come back and click on "Yes"!

Answers

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @jjmilberg,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the parameter sync error in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

Additionally, if you have not already done so, please see the information and steps available here to troubleshoot this particular error message.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

Natalie,

Thanks for the follow up. Yes, I am still getting the parameter sync error. Here are my details:

Quicken Deluxe 2020 VR23.18, Build 27.1.23.18

Win 10 Home Version 1903 OS Build 18362.535

Please let me know if you need anything else to point me in the right direction.

John
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @jjmilberg

Thank you for providing more details, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

Were you able to review and attempt the steps available at the link below:

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7856172/faq-common-mobile-web-sync-errors-and-solutions

Does this error appear to be happening with a specific bank that you are able to tell?

Let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka
    Accepted Answer
    None of the steps in the link seemed to apply, so I reset my cloud data and was able to sync without getting the error. I will monitor the situation over the next few days, and if it seems to still go okay, I'll come back and click on "Yes"!