Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

All attempts to get technical support have failed. The phone and email never receive the code

I have a Quicken Premier 2020 subscription. It suddenly reused to print checks. I have tried for several hours to contact support both for as chat and for a phone call. They ask for a 6 digit code that Quicken claimed to have sent, as a text message to my phone or to my email. When I log into quicken, the phone # and email address are correct, but they never receive a code> HOW CAN I GET SUPPORT FROM QUICKEN? I have used Quicken since 1995 and this is the first time this has happened to me.
Tagged:

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    As a fellow user, I can't help you with the lost text codes/emails. That is a Quicken support issue.

But, back to your core problem: what is your issue with printing checks? I print checks with 2020 and don't have issues. What problems exactly are you running into? Errors?
This discussion has been closed.