Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Budget reports do not show reminders only actual

I would like a budget report to show reminders not just actual. The budget shows them but not a report. I have tried historical, current all the same result
1 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• 4birdie
    4birdie Member ✭✭
    I am updating my question with two example of what I am talking about. If there is a way to fix the reports to show the reminders I would really like to know.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    At this time, reports like the Current Budget Report only look at recorded transactions, not future scheduled reminders.
    The Annual Budget view, with "Include reminders" enabled, as shown in your example image, is printable. Press CTRL-P or click File / Print Budgets.
    If you can load 8.5x14" legal paper into your printer and configure the Printer Properties to this paper size, you'll get something quite usable.

Vote on Ideas!

Ideas are brought to the attention of the programmers for consideration.

Everyone, including the person who initiated this discussion …
    If you would like to see this enhancement made in a future version of Quicken please don't forget to vote on it. Locate the big blue box near the top of this webpage (or page 1 for long discussions) and click the "Up" triangle under the voting count.
    Wait a moment for the vote count to be registered and updated before you continue.
    The little triangle changes from grey to black when you have registered your vote.

Every vote counts!

For additional information about idea posts please read  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849425/creating-and-voting-for-ideas-in-the-community#latest

• 4birdie
    4birdie Member ✭✭
    Thanks for the answer, I was going crazy tring to get it to work. Hopefully the feature will show up at a later date.
  • 4birdie
    4birdie Member ✭✭
    Is there any update on having the budget reports include future reminders? Since the budget sections already shows it I would think it would not be that hard to get the feature included with a switch to turn it on or off
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @4birdie

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to follow up with your Idea.

This Idea has not received enough votes to be submitted for review, I apologize.

When an Idea has enough activity and traction it is submitted to our Development team.

However, adding a comment to bring the discussion to the forefront of the Community may help to gain additional votes.

I apologize for not having better news.

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~