After applying R25.10 update I am unable to connect to Fidelity NetBenefits.

Gregg Kessloff
Gregg Kessloff Member ✭✭
After applying 1/8/2019 update I am unable to connect to Fidelity NetBenefits.

Comments

• Correction 1/8/2020 update
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser, Windows Beta Beta
    Why not?  What happens?  Any error messages or codes?
    AND, what Q product are you running?  What BUILD of Q?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.
    Q user since DOS version 5
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription,  Home & Business
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP
  • I removed my Fidelity NetBenefits account from Quicken Year: 2020 Version: R23.21 Build:27.123.21and when I try to add it back I recieve an OL-295-A error, "Your financial institution has rejected this transacation. For more information, contact your financial institution."

I do not recieve any errors, pop-ups or invalid username/password issues when I log on directly to the Fidelity website.
  • I also removed and added back in my Fidelity brokerage accounts and didn't have any issue with that.
  • jackel1959
    jackel1959 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same issue as Gregg. I upgraded to Quicken 2020 on January 24th. Since then I have not been able to connect to Fidelity NetBenefits. If I reinstall my 2017 version of Quicken everything works fine, but not with Quicken 2020.

Quicken 2020 Deluxe, Version 25.10, Build 27.1.25.10. Error OL-295-A "Your financial institution has rejected this transaction. For more information, contact your financial institution."

If I try to reset the account in Quicken 2020 I receive an error saying "Account Reset Failed" "Quicken could not complete the account reset". If I deactivate the account, I cannot reactivate it in Quicken 2020. Again, everything works fine with my previous version of Quicken 2017.

I too, DO NOT receive any errors or issues when I log on directly to the Fidelity website.

What is going on here?
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I removed my Fidelity NetBenefits account from Quicken Year: 2020 Version: R23.21 Build:27.123.21and when I try to add it back I recieve an OL-295-A error, "Your financial institution has rejected this transacation. For more information, contact your financial institution."
    just to clarify - there are 2 versions of Quicken being reported here -
    R23.21 & R25.10...
    EDIT - I've updated the topic title to reflect R25.10

Quicken Subscription - Windows 10
  • Dazza
    Dazza Member ✭✭
    > @jackel1959 said:
    > I am having the same issue as Gregg. I upgraded to Quicken 2020 on January 24th. Since then I have not been able to connect to Fidelity NetBenefits. If I reinstall my 2017 version of Quicken everything works fine, but not with Quicken 2020.
    >
    > Quicken 2020 Deluxe, Version 25.10, Build 27.1.25.10. Error OL-295-A "Your financial institution has rejected this transaction. For more information, contact your financial institution."
    >
    > If I try to reset the account in Quicken 2020 I receive an error saying "Account Reset Failed" "Quicken could not complete the account reset". If I deactivate the account, I cannot reactivate it in Quicken 2020. Again, everything works fine with my previous version of Quicken 2017.
    >
    > I too, DO NOT receive any errors or issues when I log on directly to the Fidelity website.
    >
    > What is going on here?

Jackel1959,

I’m sorry to hear that. However, I’m currently using Quicken 2017 and the Fidelity Net Benefits downloads work fine as you’ve mentioned before. I say, continue using the 2017 version of Quicken until there’s a reliable fix for Quicken 2020. Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.