Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

budget report shows inaccurate totals

My full year report shows totals for spending and income that do not agree with the sum of items in those totals. What is happening?

Comments

• susangweber
    susangweber Member ✭✭
    Should add that this is the budget/actuals year end report. I have no idea where these numbers are being pulled from, but they are incorrect and it seems that my only option - pending some good help form the community - is to export it all to excel, create a working file with formulas from the raw data, and go from there. But THAT is a tremendous amount of work that should not be necessary.
  • I had the same problem. It was including totals from categories not included in the budget. I added all categories to the budget, then zeroed out the totals that shouldn't be in the budget, but it did not change the category totals. I just overrode those, but these should be recalculating when changes are made.
This discussion has been closed.