Portfolio X-ray "Stock type" benchmark comparison is kaput

Rocket J Squirrel
Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
In the Portfolio X-ray, about halfway down the X-ray Interpreter tab, there's a comparison of the user's allocation compared with a benchmark called "Stock type".
This works if I choose "S&P 500." The "Bmark" values total to 100.
It fails if I choose "Similar investment style." With this choice, the "Bmark" column displays tiny near-zero percentages.
Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Sarah
    Quicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hi @Rocket J Squirrel

I tried to duplicate this in my own data file, but could not.  The Bmark values add up to the 100 whether the Benchmark is set S&P 500 or the Similar investment style options

I know I don't have a lot of data for it to compare but is there anything else I might be missing?

Thanks,

Sarah
  • Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser, Windows Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi, @Quicken Sarah. It is cut off at the bottom, but it seems clear that X-ray doesn't have enough data to generate a "similar investment style" benchmark for you. Looking at the numbers, it is using S&P 500 because it doesn't have anything else to use. So your particular test case is insufficient to reproduce this issue.
    Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Premier Subscription on Win10 Pro.