Mobile/Web Budget Sync Inaccuracy

I've gone through and read many discussions on the board and after trying to reset and/or delete my cloud account, I've come to experience that the Everything Else budget category causes the mobile app and web app to not display the correct budgets. My experience is as follows: 1.) reset with a brand new file. 2.) create a brand new budget in the brand new file and add only one category. 3.) review the mobile/web app. 4.) upon review, the one category displays correctly. 4.) add one more category to the budget. 5.) review the mobile/web app to find the newly added category displays correctly and the overall budget is correct. 6.) repeat steps 4 & 5 any number of times. 7.) add the 'everything else' category. 8.) review the mobile/web app and discover that the budgets are incorrect. 9.) remove the 'everything else' category. 10.) review the mobile/web app and discover that the budgets are properly displayed again.

Could it be that there is a bug with regards to the 'everything else' category in that it's trying to lump together multiple categories and is not a specific one? Anyone else experiences this issue?

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Cryo

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review the steps and troubleshooting available here.

If the trouble persists after completing these steps would recommend submitting feedback to the Mobile Development team.

This can be found from the Menu in the app and by select "Feedback."

Alternatively, the Mobile Development team may also be emailed at:

[email protected]

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • Cryo
    Cryo Member
    Thank you kindly, for the reply. Unfortunately, the situation I experience doesn't fall into any of the troubleshooting categories you've referenced. I will reach out to the Mobile Development team for further discussion. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.