Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

Quicken Bill Pay is not syncing with quicken 2017 Deluxe One Step Update no longer shows bill pay

Quicken Bill pay is missing from One step update process (quicken 2017 Deluxe). This has been missing for over a month. Bill's are getting paid, but not syncing. How do I fix this?
Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Ricky@[email protected] Member ✭✭
    edited January 9
    I'm having this problem too with Quicken premier 2020 ver R23.21 build 27.1.23.21. One step update has stopped triggering the quicken bill pay update, my bank transactions are updated but not quicken bill pay transactions. New bill pay transactions are not sent.
  • barry987barry987 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problems, again!!!
  • rachel2rachel2 Member
    What's status of getting Quicken Bill Pay Functional in Quick Home/Business 2017
  • txjerrytxjerry Member
    I am having the same problem with Quicken premier 2020 ver R23.21 build 27.1.23.21
  • barry987barry987 Member ✭✭
    If this is not fixed soon I will have to leave Quicken since it first began and I was one of the betas for Intuit. However, this problem is just unacceptable.
  • jmrydzonjmrydzon Member ✭✭
    Still not fixed. Does anyone from Quicken read this?
  • JonJon Member ✭✭
    Same problem, I encountered at the same time we had problems with the One Step Update. For some reason, a bank account shows up twice, the specific bank account set up for Quicken Bill Pay, on the top of my One Step Update Setting List prior to updating. It has a check box next to it on the left for selection to be included on One Step, a "?" just to the right that doesn't do anything when you check or hover over it, and a blank Password field on the far right. Oddly enough when I attempt to select just this account and manually type in the correct password and hit Update this rogue acct doesn't download nor send instructions to QBP. It just continues to ask for a manual password even though I continue to try to enter, and its stored properly in the Vault!

This specified bank holds three of my accounts, one being the checking acct set up on Quicken Bill Pay. Prior to this problem it was just listed once on the list and updated ALL three accounts plus properly pushed payments instructions to QBP. Now, with the rogue duplicate acct checked or unchecked, and with the real bank listing checked, they all three download properly, but the instruction to QBP still doesn't happen... The Quicken Bill Pay site shows the appropriate checking activated and approved. I have no clue what's going on and where to track down the solution... Can anyone help???

Jon
    Quicken 2020 R24.11 / 27.1.24.11
  • dmilbrathdmilbrath Member
    TY it appears to have resolved issue.
This discussion has been closed.