Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Is there a known Problem with Account Updating in QK for MAC Version 5.13.3 (Build 513.30586.100)

Just upgraded yesterday and although my Account Status suggests that all accounts have been upgraded, none of 1/9 transactions are showing in any of my accounts.
Tagged:

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    The upgrade notice you saw is showing it is verifying/updating your file. That is standard verbiage with many upgrades.

Nothing has changed with the backend or local infrastructure in regards to Quicken with the recent update of Quicken. If you do have a problem, it is likely coincidental.

That said, not seeing transactions for 1/9 early on 1/10 is not unusual-especially depending on the account connectivity. Quicken is not a real time system-it may take a day or two before transactions are ready to be downloaded. I would simply wait, and I suspect you will see the transactions.