Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Where is the account list and login info stored and what is it called on my computer

Quicken oddly corrupted. Support said reinstall - lovely. I can do that but, I would prefer not to reinstall all of my accounts with multiple institutions. Is that information in a specific file that I can save and drop into the reinstalled version? I doubt that file is the source of the problem but if it is I will know it quickly.

The darn program appears to download data correctly, but when I match it to the institution's actual number Quicken is wrong, but Quicken fails to recognize the discrepancies. Worthless program if you can't trust it to be correct and it fails to recognize the issue and throw an error message or an alert

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭
    That information is integral to a specific data file and is not something that you can pull out and replace from a second file.
    -splasher  using Q since 1996 -  Subscription  -  Win10
    -also older versions as needed for testing
    -Questions? Check out the  Quicken Windows FAQ list