Wealthfront CC-502 Error

I'm getting a CC-502 error when adding a Wealthfront account. Anyone else receiving the same error for Wealthfront?

Comments

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @j7an,

Thank you for providing the details of this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Help>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to review the information and follow the steps outlined here to troubleshoot the CC-502 error that you're receiving in Quicken.

If the issue persists, I suggest contacting Support directly for more in-depth troubleshooting. Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and will work with you towards resolving this.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie
    -Quicken Natalie 

• johnboy1227johnboy1227 Member ✭✭
    Same here, although when i first set it up last december i was able to download a qfx file that quicken accepted. no luck ever since then.
    I called customer support and with their help i could accept the qfx data file I saved from Wealthfront by going to file >file import>web connect (qfx) and then selecting the qfx file i saved in downloads. All the transactions downloaded. Yaa