Displaying the Percentage of Credit Used in Title Header

jmine83
jmine83 Member ✭✭✭
edited November 2020 in Display/UI (Mac)
I want a percentage of credit used across all credit cards to be displayed in the title header area. Since each credit card account already supports a "Credit Limit" field, this shouldn't be that hard to implement.

This is for monitoring how close I might be to the 30% mark that it's said credit reporting agencies look at that influences credit score.

For example, so if I'm below 20%, the 20% figure would be displayed in green to indicate an acceptably safe percentage of credit utilized. If between 20% and 30%, then maybe display that figure as yellow text to indicate warning. And if 30% or above, display it in red to indicate the user is in the danger zone.
5 votes

New · Last Updated

Comments

• I truly wish this could be implemented!! Please please please!!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello All,

The Community Support team regularly reviews long-standing posts and Ideas for relevancy and current interest. This Idea seems to have stalled and we would like to gauge the current interest in this request. 

If you would like to see this idea implemented, please add your vote and a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you. More information, including steps to vote and how to submit your own Ideas for future product features/improvements, is also available here.

Thank you,

Quicken Community Support Team
    -Quicken Anja
  • jwes
    jwes Member
    Hello, I would greatly appreciate the ability to view the percentage of my CC usage at a glance in the title header area of "Credit Card Accounts". This would be a very beneficial & useful feature.
    Please give this serious consideration!