America First Credit Union won’t sync in the app on my iPad...anyone else?

I got an iPad for Christmas, downloaded the Quicken App, signed in with my desktop login...but the info for my America First Credit Union accounts won’t update with the America First website. My credit card with a different bank updates just fine. The app keeps telling me that I need to login with my credentials and so I do, and then it says they aren’t correct, but it’s exactly what I’m logging into the America First website with. Anyone else had this issue and resolved it?

Answers

• Quicken_NatalieQuicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @koaomo,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with connecting to your America First Credit Union account on the Quicken Mobile App, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you're using.

Please also let us know the full name of the financial institution as displayed on your Quicken desktop program, as well as the Connection Type being used. Additionally, do you receive any error messages for this account on the desktop version, or do they update successfully?

Providing these details will help us determine what may be causing this issue for you on the Quicken Mobile App.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie
    -Quicken Natalie