Home Quicken for Windows Paying Bills, Online Billers & Reminders (Windows)

New Quicken update this am required me to remove billers

I was required to update this am and remove billers. What a mess thios turned out to be. No support for Bank Of America and several other payees. When I log back in I cant relink to the billers.

Windows 10 latest version
R23.21

Comments

• Robert RalyeaRobert Ralyea Member ✭✭
    Again this am when I refreshed my billers I now have multiplies of the same biller and all my billers are un-linked.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried restoring a recent backup?
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
    Yes several times. When I update transaction I have no issue. When I refresh the bills only The bills get scrambled.
    Once again I have received this upgrade notice. See attached. Come on Quicken I cant be the only person getting this message.
  • Quicken SarahQuicken Sarah Administrator, Moderator mod
    Hello @Robert Ralyea

Thank you for posting the screenshot of the upgrade notice you are receiving.

If you haven't already, please review the information shared here regarding the upgrade prompt.

If you would like to resolve this message prior to the R24 update becoming available, please contact Quicken Support for assistance.

Thank you,

Sarah
    Called Quicken Support who walked me through installing Q17 to remove some bills causing issues. Then reinstalled Q2020 Problem solved. Support A+++
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    what version are you now currently running after the support call......
    ... Help --> About Quicken

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
    2020 - R23.1.21 - 27.1.23.21
    WIN 10 latest
This discussion has been closed.