Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

"show hidden categories" button still does not work

I'm posting this again because it's been closed and I find it despicable they continue to add new features to get new customers, while people like me who have been a customer for decades are screwed.

I have to wade through 35 years of old closed accounts when I am looking for an account. Why can't you filter out the closed accounts???!!! What is the point of closing them if they still show up everywhere?

--------------
This has been reported as a bug for years. Several months back I saw an explanation that it only affected certain people who upgraded from old versions (or something like that), but for those of us it affects it is super irritating. Is this ever going to be fixed? Is there a way to force these accounts to go away?

To recap, even when accounts are closed and marked hidden, they still show up on transfer and category lists (even when show hidden categories is unchecked).

Comments

• SherlockSherlock SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't already, I suggest you consider renaming these accounts using a prefix like ZZZ.  This should cause these accounts to appear at the bottom of the lists when they appear.
    Quicken user since 1997
    Premier on Windows 10