Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

I am trying to get set up for online banking. I registered three weeks ago and no small deposits

have shown up. I tried to register again and Quicken tells me my log in is already being used (which is me from before). Is there a way to tell Quicken my deposits never showed up or should I just register again under a new name and hope it works this time? Thank you.

Comments

• ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you talking about ?
    Do you mean some kind of Bill Paying ?
    Quicken can connect and download transactions directly from your bank, just like looking at your online statements, there is no "handshake small amounts" so you'll have to share more details about what you are doing with Quicken - and what you expect to happen -
    Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10
  • Gary DannerGary Danner Member
    When you initially set up online banking with Quicken, you provide your checking account and routing numbers. Quicken then tells you they will make two very small deposits in your checking account, and that information is required to finalize setting up online banking. I've registered with Quicken and provided the banking information, but no deposits have been made.
  • Greg_the_GeekGreg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • ps56kps56k SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 15
    When you initially set up online banking with Quicken, you provide your checking account and routing numbers.
    Sounds like you are talking about the feature called .... Quicken Bill Pay - is that true ?
    which is a 3rd party proxy external company for paying your bills.
    and not "online banking".
    BTW - you might check with your own bank, and see if their online website has a bill payment feature.  I happen to bank with CHASE - and they do -
    and I can use them directly with my Quicken to send bill payments....

Quicken 2020 Deluxe - Subscription - Windows 10