Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Cloud Sync problem with Payroll entry

This is a know programing error that can be very easily replicated.

I track my payroll, taxes and deduction using a reminder created years ago with the "Paycheck Setup wizard".

The reminder contains 3 salaries, 401 contributions, all taxes and 6 deductions.

It had been wotking great for years!!!

Recently, when i create the transaction in the register and synch to the cloud, the transaction gets messed up: the 401 contributions get duplicated and the deductions and taxes are lost.

What i have to do is restore the DB, recreate the transaction and Reset the cloud account every time.

I would like to call someone in support to explain the problem so Quicken developers can create a fix.

Eduardo Macias

Comments

• Hello @EMacUSCom,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you are still needing assistance with the Paycheck Wizard in Quicken, please take a moment and review the information available here and post back to let us know what version and release of Quicken you are using.

If you would prefer to contact Quicken Support for more advanced troubleshooting and/or to report the problem, you may find contact details outlined here.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• EMacUSCom
    EMacUSCom Member ✭✭
    Thank Natalie,

I do not need support, I need to report a problem (programing error) with quicken that needs to be resolved.

I use R24.11
    Build 27.1.24.11

The support number you suggest will be answered by a trouble shooter that will follow a troubleshoot manual.

I do not need troubleshooting.

Is there a number to call to report the programing error?

Eduardo Macias
  • Hello @EMacUSCom,

Thank you for following up with the details of your request, although I apologize for the delay in providing you with a follow-up response. 

In this case, I suggest reporting the problem from within Quicken by going to Help>Report a problem.

Here you can upload your log files and any other supporting documents, as well as a description of the issue, so that it can be further reviewed.

Hope this helps!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.