Quicken Community is moving to Single Sign On! Starting 1/22/21, you'll sign in to the community with your Quicken ID. For more information: http://bit.ly/CommunitySSO

Transactions have disappeared

This discussion was created from comments split from: Transactions gone missing.

Comments

• ssrudick
    ssrudick Member
    My transactions (all the way back to April 2018) disappeared after updating. I have opened various backups made during 2019, but nothing changes. I save a copy of the backups not opened before the update, then opened the copy... data is still missing. It is as though Quicken can not see the data that is there.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    edited January 2020
    Hello @ssrudick,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

May I also ask whether or not you are using the mobile or web app?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~